Designed for iPhone, iPad and iPod
Ever wanted to share your Facebook photos on a large screen with your friends. Did you want to take notes in a meeting while projecting what you type to the rest of attendees.
Got an iPhone and would like to play with the camera and show it on TV.
Try out TVOut Genie today and see how it can help you at work, at home and everywhere you go.
No matter whether you have a cable or Apple TV, TVOut Genie is ready to go.
AirPlay can even work in networks where Apple TV or (any AirPlay-enabled device) can not be detected using the iP address directly. (even 3G network)
Using TVOut is very simple and intuitive. You simply choose the widget you like to share on the external screen or TV and turn on the projection. Then simply use the widget.
- Documents (Keynote, Numbers, Pages, PDF, Excel, Word, iWorks, PowerPoint, HTML)
- Web browser (includes bookmarks and keyword automatic search)
- Map (plain map, satellite or hybrid)
- Text editor for notes (with e-mail support)
- Photo browser
Note: TVOut Genie must be granted access to the location services since photos have location information embedded in them
To do that, go to Device settings, turn on Location Services, then turn on TVOut Genie's entry.
- Facebook (browses your photos and your friend's photos)
- Camera (on any iPhone/iPod/iPad device with Camera)
For Documents, you can add documents to present through iTunes or through opening documents from another app on the device that supports launching other apps. For example, when you have an attachment in an e-mail, you will have a button in Mail to open it in TVOut Genie.
Your TV/LCD real estate is better used by only projecting the content of the widget you are using. (i.e. no toolbar or controls obstructing your presentation)
TVOut Genie is simply a must have for Apple TV or VGA connector owners.
Note TVOut Genie requires
- AirPlay compatible device (ex. Apple TV) or VGA/Component/HDMI/Composite cable
- iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Note: mirroring through cables is only supported on iPhone 4, iPad 1/2 and iPod 4th gen.